Cluj Napoca, Romania
Croitorilor 12-14, 3rd and 4th floor, NR 12-14, 400162
+40 264 296000
Olomouc, Czech Republic
989/8, Kosmonautu, 6th floor Olomouc 77900
+420 585 577 111
About EXL Services Bulgaria
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps our clients build and grow sustainable businesses.
By orchestrating our domain expertise, data, analytics and digital technology, we look deeper to design and manage agile, customer-centric operating models to improve global operations, drive profitability, enhance customer satisfaction, increase data-driven insights, and manage risk and compliance.
Headquartered in New York, EXL has more than 32,600 professionals in locations throughout the United States, the UK, Europe, India, the Philippines, Colombia, Australia and South Africa.
EXL serves multiple industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics, media and retail, among others.
For more information, visit www.exlservice.com
Industry Recognition in Finance and Accounting:
- Leader in „ISG Provider LensTM FAO Digital Outsourcing Services – U.K. 2020” for F&A Consulting Services, F&A Transactional Services and F&A Strategic Services
- Major Contender and Star Performer in Everest Group’s „Finance and Accounting (F&A) Digital Capability Platform (DCP) Solutions PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2020“
- Featured in „HFS Top 10 Finance & Accounting (F&A) Service Providers 2019“
- Major Contender in Everest Group’s „Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2019“
- Winner’s Circle in „HFS Blueprint: Finance and Accounting As-a-Service 2017“
- Leader in „IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Finance and Accounting BPO Services 2017 Vendor Assessment“
- Leader in Gartner’s „Magic Quadrant for Finance & Accounting BPO“ (2015)
About Sunil Kumar, Geography Delivery Head – Europe, Operations.
Sunil joined EXL six years ago. The first half of his EXL tenure was spent in the Philippines, from Migrations to Global Head of Operations for Travel and Logistics.
He transferred into Europe in 2018, quickly establishing himself as a Global leader who brought the best practices of larger EXL Global organization to EXL Europe.
Throughout his career, Sunil worked extensively in BPO space in India and Philippines and managed multiple processes and clients across geographies including US, Europe, Australia as well as Asia.
Specializing in leading very large teams and complex operations at global scale.