Attention anyone who has to pitch and persuade to clients, make more money, negotiate their fees or salary and influence their way through business and life. Here is your chance in just one day in Sofia to learn and refresh all the skills, expertise and habits that you need to make the results you deserve and more!
The benefits of attending this exclusive day are:
How to sell like the best
How to Negotiate best deal possible
How to turn questions to a win-win deal
How to influence people
How to make clients think they’re the best
How to read body language
How to increase results
Derek Arden is an international speaker and author, advisor to the board of directors of five commercial companies and chairman of two non-profit organizations, a long-standing chairman and the Association of Professional Speakers and Trainers in the UK.
Over the past 20 years, Derek has been professionally negotiating on behalf of his clients (companies such as the English bank “Barclays” and Oxfam), and has been speaker on the theme of Negotiations in 27 countries across 5 continents. He is the author of 10 books and audio programs, including the best-selling “Power Negotiating: How to negotiate everything, anytime, anywhere” and (translated in bulgarian) Win Win: How to win with convincing negotiations.
Derek manages MBA courses at Surrey University’s on Business Negotiation program and his clients include companies such as British Bank Barclays, Bank of Scotland, and major law firms such as Clyde and Co. and many more.
Registration with cup of coffee
- The key links between negotiating, selling, presenting, influencing and persuasion
- Win win win and why it works. Deep level rapport
- The negotiators scorecard – the 11 steps
- WIIFM – EGO’s and Power
- Preparation – analysis of the positions, options. Targets BP-TP- WAP-AP
- Forensic questioning and high quality listening
- The psychology of bargaining, trading and haggling
- Networking and negotiation – information is power
- How do you handle conflict and difficult people
- Reading people, issues and situations
- Applied psychology – NLP – sensory awareness in negotiating
- Tactical moves – traits of influencing
- Handling psychological manoeuvres
- Micro and macro body language, tone and language
- The truth about propaganda, spin and lying – some people don’t want to play fair.
- Hearing what is not said – using your intuition
- Experiment with Variables – inexpensive valuable concessions
- Confidence, experience and wisdom
Official Host of Sales and Negotiations is Inter Expo Center, Sofia.
Address: Sofia, 147 Tsarigradsko shose Blvd
Transportation: The fastest transportation is taking Sofia metro to “IEC – Tsarigradsko shose”. Other means for transportation to the site are bus 1,3,5,6,114,384